We are Downtown Eastside (DTES) residents and organizations on Unceded Coast Salish territories who oppose the Pantages Theatre owner’s 2011 application to build a massive condo building with token amounts of social housing on the 100 block of East Hastings Street. Click above to read more about gentrification in the DTES and the imminent possibility of the Pantages site being sold to condo developers.
Search on this site
Top Posts and Pages
- March against condo gentrification & BC Housing bailout of Sequel 138
- Rally & March to STOP PANTAGES CONDOS, Tuesday December 11, 2pm
- Townhall Nov 28: ENDING CYCLES OF DISPLACEMENT
- “Woodward’s East” condos rezoning decision Tuesday at City Hall
- “Woodward’s East” condo rezoning hearing continues Thursday…
- Stop the “Woodward’s east” condo proposal by Raycam!
- 6th annual Women’s Housing March Saturday September 15